- Intense pulsed light, IPL\OPT\DPL\BB light\color light\E light are all photons.
- Photon can remove pigment, remove redness, rejuvenate, remove hair, shrink pores, remove acne marks, brighten skin tone, and also treat sensitive skin.
Third, photons will make the skin thinner, more sensitive, and dependent. This is all a misunderstanding.
Fourth, the biggest advantage of photon is that it is simple and safe, and it is a real lunch beauty.
- The overall effect of photons is mild, and it takes a certain amount of time and a course of treatment to take effect.
If you choose a high-tech beauty project that is always victorious and timeless in the field of optoelectronic beauty, it must be non-photon rejuvenation.
With photon rejuvenation, you can throw away the beauty camera and make you a white, clean and beautiful naked beauty.
What is photorejuvenation?
Intense pulsed light (IPL) technology, commonly known as photorejuvenation, is one of the most widely used and popular non-invasive cosmetic technologies. It uses a specific wide-spectrum color light, which can emit light of various wavelengths at the same time, directly irradiates the skin surface, penetrates deep into the skin, and can cover multiple absorptions of various target color groups such as melanin, oxidized hemoglobin, water, etc. peak.
Eight functions of photorejuvenation:
- Remove or lighten all kinds of pigmentation and age spots
- Remove facial redness (telangiectasia)
- Smooth fine wrinkles and rejuvenate the face
- Shrink large pores, thicken skin collagen layer, and enhance skin elasticity
- Effectively dilute facial yellowness and dark circles, brighten skin tone
- Significantly improve the roughness of facial skin and achieve skin rejuvenation effect
- Eliminate or lighten acne scars.
- Hair removal
Wow, he is an all-around player in the optoelectronics family.
The benefits of photorejuvenation:
- No anesthesia is required, and there is only mild pain during the operation, which is safe and has high compliance.
- The treatment time is short, 15-20 minutes per treatment, a real lunch beauty.
- Postoperative recovery is fast, no delay in construction period, and the treatment effect is lasting and can be superimposed.
- Non-ablative physiotherapy, highly selective direction, accurate action site, will not cause damage to surrounding tissue and skin appendages.
- Adapt to different skin conditions, safe and effective, and will not cause damage to the skin.
Who is not suitable for photorejuvenation:
- Absolute contraindications:
Photosensitive skin and diseases related to photosensitivity; infection or open wound at the treatment site; patients with high treatment expectations.
- Relative contraindications:
Oral retinoids should be used with caution; there is a history of sun exposure within the past 4 weeks, and sun protection cannot be done after surgery; pregnant or breastfeeding;
Precautions after photorejuvenation
- After the treatment, clean the face with water, and apply a medical mask to moisturise and calm down.
- It is necessary to strengthen moisturizing work after treatment. It is best to use medical skin care products, and avoid using whitening and freckle products.
- Strict sun protection and regular use of medical sunscreen (SPF>30, PA+++) to prevent the occurrence of pigmentation
- You can wash your face and take a bath after surgery, and normal daily activities have no effect
The misunderstanding of photorejuvenation over the years
Q: Does photorejuvenation make the skin thinner?
A: No. Intense pulsed light (photorejuvenation) can activate fibroblasts in the skin, increase the synthesis of collagen fibers and elastic fibers, and hyaluronic acid (hyaluronic acid). When these nascent collagen and elastin are rearranged, the skin becomes more elastic, brighter and firmer, with fewer wrinkles and finer pores.
Therefore, not only will laser beauty not make the skin thinner, but it will increase the thickness of the skin, make it firmer, more elastic, and turn younger.
Q: Does photorejuvenation make the skin sensitive?
A: No. In the short term (7 days after the operation), photorejuvenation will accelerate the evaporation of water due to the action of photothermal, promote the shedding of the stratum corneum, and sometimes form tiny microscabs.
But all the “damages” are within the controllable range and will recover after 7 days. The newly healed skin has a complete structure (including the stratum corneum, which will be replaced by old and new even without treatment) and healthy functions, so photorejuvenation will not make the skin sensitive.
IPL can repair inflamed skin, reduce the release of inflammatory mediators, remove excess red blood, and enhance skin metabolism. Therefore, intense pulsed light not only does not make the skin more sensitive, but can also treat the underlying diseases that cause skin sensitivity.
Q: Will photoelectric beauty produce dependence (addiction)?
A: No. The aging of human skin is continuous and will not be stopped for any reason. All our efforts are only to slow down the pace of aging. Photoelectric beauty is like cleaning a dirty room. It will be better after treatment, but it will still be dirty after a period of time, and it still needs to be cleaned. In order to obtain a more ideal effect, multiple treatments or maintenance treatments are necessary. This is not because we have become dependent or addicted to photoelectric therapy, but it is required by the rotation of the years.
Q: Can IPL solve all problems once?
A: No. Although each photorejuvenation treatment will significantly improve various skin conditions, the long-term treatment of IPL can effectively promote pigment metabolism, promote skin metabolism, and at the same time activate the skin repair mechanism to promote the proliferation and rearrangement of collagen fibers and elastic fibers.
After several mild treatments, it has obvious effects on improving skin tone and skin texture (smoothness, fineness, etc.), improving skin elasticity, etc.; it has a certain effect on improving fine wrinkles and large pores, but it has a weak effect on improving skin relaxation. .
It usually takes 2~3 times of IPL treatment to achieve a more ideal effect. To achieve a better effect, a course of treatment (at least 5 times) is required.