Now there are many laser hair removal technologies, and many hospitals can do laser hair removal, so it will affect the specific price of laser hair removal. The price of laser hair removal is mainly affected by the following factors:
1、 How much does laser hair removal cost? It is related to the individual situation of the beauty seeker. Different beauty seekers have different hair degree and hair area on their body surface. In this way, the number of hair loss will be different, resulting in different hair removal prices.
2、 How much does laser depilation cost? It is related to the depilation part. Beauty seekers choose lip depilation, axillary depilation, or arm depilation and leg depilation. The prices of different depilation parts are different due to the difference of depilation difficulty.
3、 How much does laser depilation cost? It is related to depilation hospital. When different hospitals do laser hair removal treatment, the strength of laser equipment, hair removal environment and doctors are different. In this way, the hair removal effect will be different. Affected by the effect, different hair removal prices will be different.
- How long is the interval between laser depilation?
Laser hair removal is not permanent, so there will be an interval problem, so it needs secondary treatment. Due to the selective absorption of melanin in hair follicles and hair stems for specific wavelengths, the hair follicles will absorb by themselves and generate heat energy by laser irradiation in the densely hairy parts of the legs with a debugged laser instrument, which will gradually shrink and lose the purpose of regenerating hair.
The interval time of laser hair removal is based on the hair growth cycle and condition of each person’s different parts. Generally speaking, the time of each treatment should be about 1 to 3 months apart, so as to fully let the newborn hair follicles grow hair. Laser hair removal has a good effect on hair removal during the growth period. You can consult a doctor after a treatment, Want to know how long it will take for the second treatment.
- What are the precautions for laser hair removal?
There are some matters needing special attention before and after laser hair removal, otherwise the specific effect of hair removal will be affected.
- People with scar history, current infection or herpes simplex infection history in the treatment area, pregnant women and other people are not suitable for laser hair removal.
- The skin must be prepared before operation in the treatment area and the hair must be completely scraped off.
- Pay attention to sunscreen after laser hair removal.
After laser hair removal:
- avoid sunburn for 4-6 weeks before and after laser hair removal, and apply the sunscreen lotion recommended by the doctor to the affected part to reduce sunlight exposure.
- After depilation, the depilated part may produce slight redness, swelling, skin sensitivity, heat or itching. If you feel pain, apply ice to reduce the pain.
- Do not scald and scrub the depilated part with hot water.
- Keep the part dry and sweat as little as possible, such as armpit, pudenda, etc.